Last updated: November 2023
Thank you for visiting our Privacy Statement. This Statement applies to personal data collected on any and all websites associated with MX5 Europe LTD, (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”), and all affiliated domains that link to this Statement and operated by our (“Brands”) including, without limitation the website www.mx5-europe.club in the UK & Europe through any related website operated by our Brands, through computerised devices in stores and in-store data collection forms, and through any location where the Statement is posted (collectively referred to herein as the “Sites”). This Statement also explains the choices you have about the way this information is collected and used.
ACCEPTING THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
What Information Is Collected? When you use our Sites, we collect your personal data. The types of personal data we collect from you depends on the Sites and the features you use on the Sites. Personal data refers to information that directly identifies, or can be used to determine the identity of, a person. This information may include:
- Purchase Information: We may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date when you make a purchase. This information is used to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations (or other transactional information) and/or to provide customer service.
- Information Collected In-Store: We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, and preferences if you complete a form within the store. This information will be used to provide you with products that may be of interest to you and to provide you with information that you request.
- Account Information: We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, date of birth, and gender if you create an account with us. This information will be used to help you keep track of your orders, to keep you updated about special offers, updates related to the Sites, and to facilitate checkout during purchases.
- Information for Commercial Communications: We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, gender, and birth date if you sign up to receive promotional emails from us. This information may be used to contact you about sales, special offers and new features available through the Sites.
- Information Relating to Inquiries: We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question or request a Live Chat with us. This information may be used so that we can respond to your question or contact you should we disconnect from our Live Chat.
- Information for Promotions: We may collect your name, email address, and other contact information if you participate in a promotion (e.g., contest, sweepstakes) that we sponsor. This information will be used to fulfil the terms of the promotion and to contact you regarding promotional and special offers, sales, and new features available through the Sites. It will also be subject to the terms accompanying such promotion.
- Data related to the location of your mobile device: We may collect location data when you access or use our online services from a mobile device equipped with a GSM or GPS connection, subject to your consent expressed through the settings of your mobile device, allowing us to locate this mobile device. If you have accepted the localization of your terminal device, we may adapt the offer of our products and services depending on where your mobile device is located. • Data related to your utilization of our online services: our online services collect browsing data which may identify your terminal device when you access or browse our Sites. In this context, we may collect the IP address of your terminal device that is connected to the internet, the type of browser you use and the operating system used, as well as other data that are automatically processed, such as your internet service provider, the website from which you have accessed our Sites, the number of pages viewed on our Sites, your use of our Sites, the time spent on each page of our Sites, etc. These data may be used for the functioning of our Sites, to generate our services and track and analyze visits to our Sites. The above section provides examples of the personal data that we may collect through the Sites and the manners in which we may use such personal data. If you do not want us to collect your personal data, please do not provide it to us and do not use our services or access our Sites.